Here we can find all files that has been uploaded to the system.
How I can access the files storage?
You have 2 options to access the files storage:
1. Go to “My Backpack”, Choose “Files” option.
2. If you know the course which contains this file, move to the course page and click on the "Files" tab:
- How to view a specific file?
In the left side of the files page you can control what files you can see:
By Permission: the admin determine the permissions.
You have 2 options to search for a specific file:
1. search by file name or course.
2. Using the filter system (filtering by: Semesters, Group, Subjects, Types, designed to).
- How to upload a new file?
- Click on
- Choose the semester, subject and the type of the file.
- Choose the course. (Subject + class).
- Status of publish.
- Choose the type users who can view the file: student, teacher, parent, staff.
- Click on the upload button to upload the file. Click on “Save Files” to save the file.
- How can I edit or delete a file I had uploaded?
To delete or edit a file, you should go to the "Sent Files":
In the left side of the files list, click on the flag to change the status of publish.
In the right side of the files list, you can:
Watch the views: who are the users who saw the file, times, dates and the number of views for each user.
Delete the file.
Update the info: you can edit the title, Type, Semester and the internal subject in case you have it.