Here we can manage all the groups of the school structure.
- How I can access the groups management?
Go to “Management”,choose “Groups” option.
- What are the tools I can use in the group management page?
In the left side of the page, you have the school structure.Click on + to open the sub-groups.
You can filter the group you want to review. Use the group relation tool to connect groups from previews years to the current one.
To manage the groups, you have to right click the group name, you will receive the following options:
Add new child group:
Type: it is very important to choose the right description of the groups:
1. Institution (school, college, etc.)
2. Group stage (high school, primary school, etc.)
3. Level (1st classes, 2nd classes, etc.)
4. Class (1st grade- 12th grade)
5. Grouping (majors: chemistry, biology, etc.)
6. other Add multiple child groups:
1. You can set the multiple groups description from the beginning.
2. Insert the sub-groups name, after finishing click on “Add Groups”.
3. In the lower side of the page you can see list contain full description of the added group.
4. Click on “Accept” to save the changes. Add new members to the group:
1. Insert the ID number of the new member in the right box. You can copy & paste up to 100 ID numbers. Click on filter after you finished inserting the IDs. Id the ID isn’t registered in the system it will be shown in the left box. You can add a user by using the filter tool in box number 2.
2. You will receive a list of all the users you filtered. To add them all click V in the box near the “ID number” title. To add different users, check the selected users only.
3. Choose the member: teacher, student, administrator or parent.
4. To save the changes click on “Accept”Add new course to the group:
1. Choose the subject.
2. Choose the teacher of the course by clicking the name, to save the name click enter.
3. You can add internal subjects.
4. To add lessons in the calendar, choose “Add Lessons”, choose the day and the lesson number.
5. To save the changes click on “Accept”courses: You can view courses of the group. You have an option to add a course from this screen by clicking on “Add new course”edit:You can edit the following options:
1. Name of the group.
4. Type: it is very important to choose the right description of the groups:• Institution (school, college, etc.)
• Group stage (high school, primary school, etc.)
• Level (1st classes, 2nd classes, etc.)
• Class (1st grade- 12th grade)
• Grouping (majors: chemistry, biology, etc.)
• other Delete:
• If you deleted the group, it can’t be restored! All the information will be deleted also.How I can manage the groups members and courses?In the right side of the page you can view the group details:
(a) The upper toolbar can be used after checking member whom you want to:
1. Move to another group: After checking the members you need to move, choose the group the members will be moved to.
1. Add to another group: After checking the members you need to add to another group, choose the group the members will be added to.
3. Refresh the group page.
4. Export to excel file.
(b) Clicking on the title can reorder the names by alphabetic order (according to the title you clicked: first name, last name, etc.).