Here you can determine the evaluation values.
- How I can access the evaluation methods page?
- Go to "Management"
- Choose the "Evaluation Methods" option
- What is the meaning of "Evaluation Method"?
Yo have 3 options of evaluation:
- Default: The teachers have all the options of the evaluation methods, they can choose from the list.
- Numerical Evaluation: They can only give a numerical evaluation to the students.
- Mixed Evaluation: Which contains 3 option you can combine between them:
- Verbal description: to describe the student achievement by sentences you insert to the bank before.
- Verbal evaluation: you can give a verbal description to a grades range.
- Numerical Evaluation
- How I can determine the evaluation methods for each group/ subject?
- After choosing the "Evaluation Methods" option from the management tab, you will be moved to the list of the evaluation methods.
- Sign the evaluation method you need to determine to the course/ group.
- Select the group and the subject from the list below.
- Check the groups by signing V near the name of the group (You can check all by signing V near the title).
- After finishing, click on "Save".