The system found several types of comments that can be full managed:
- certificates: Notes that are added to the certificate/ annual report by the homeroom teacher.
- Grades: the teacher can add a comments near the student grade that will be shown in his profile.
- Lessons Report: behavioral comments of the students attitude during the lesson.
- User's Profile: type of comments that will be saved in the user profile. Usually the homeroom teacher, admin and school counselor will determine the type of the comment. (Example: Health documents, etc.).
- Behavioral/ Enrichment: Notes that are added to the certificate/ annual report by the homeroom teacher.
- Lesson cancellation reason: when you cancel a class the teacher is asked to choose a reason from the list why his class is cancelled. You can manage the reasons from this tab.
How I can access the page?
- Go to "Management" tab
- Choose "Comments" option
- To edit the comments of a specific type:
1. Click on the title:
2. Click on the "Add a new comment type" from the left side of the page:
3. Insert a title of the comments type, to save the changes click on .
4. You can edit the type by clicking on .
5. After selecting the comment type, add the comments on the right side of the page. (Please be aware to have each comment in a different line).
6. Must determine whether the notes are negative, positive or neutral (to analyze this data later).
7. Click on to save the changes.